Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Little About Me







Hi, my name is Stephanie, I am the proud mother of a 2 year old daughter, a 6 month old son, I have a wonderful husband and am the owner of 2 pound puppies. I enjoy running, reading, spending time with my family and anything that involves being outside and being active. I received my BS from Wayland Baptist University in 2007 and have begun on my MS from West Virginia University. My husband also attends WVU and is looking to finish his Masters of Special Education at the end of Spring 2009.

I work for the United States Army as a flight medic. However, in the Army we are known as being masters of many vocations so I currently spend most of my days working in the capacity of the office manager for my company. Diversity could very well be my middle name as I have held many jobs in the Army, but I do look forward to finishing my service commitment and moving on to a different career field and truly testing myself (did I express that politely enough?)



I am passionate about learning and have become increasingly interested in what the internet and interactivity have in store for marketers, advertisers, businesses, brands and consumers. With your help I look forward to exploring this new technological savvy medium and the advances and perhaps downfalls it can bring to the life of a brand.

No comments: